CNN host Brian Stelter accused White House counselor Kellyanne Conway of spreading misinformation on his show after Conway said the dossier containing salacious allegations about President Trump was “completely unverified.”

The exchange was part of a fiery 20-minute interview Sunday, during which the two debated a range of topics, including President Trump’s approval rating, the investigation into Russian meddling, the president’s comments about the Justice Department, and recent revelations about the 2016 election from former interim Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Donna Brazile.

Conway raised the issue of the Trump dossier and accused CNN of being “obsessed” with it for more than a year.

“The DNC and Clinton campaign paid the same firm for said dossier, which is completely unverified,” Conway said.

Stelter immediately fired back at Conway, saying that was “misinformation that you’re spreading on my program, and I don’t appreciate it.”

The CNN host said parts of the dossier had been confirmed, including by former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page as recently as Friday.

During the interview, Conway and Stelter also tangled over CNN’s credibility, and Conway accused the network of having an “anti-Trump” slant because it helps its bottom line.

“Just own it,” she said.

Stelter then said the White House doesn’t want an “adversarial media.”

“I guess you just want everybody to be like Fox News, a state-run media,” he said.

“That’s not true,” Conway responded. “Stop being so jealous of Fox News, Brian, and their ratings.”