FIre officials in Prince George's County believe a fire that killed a father and his three daughters in Glenarden on Thursday was accidental, sparked by an electrical appliance.

Prince George's County Fire/EMS Department Spokesman Mark Brady said the fire was determined to be electrical, though investigators are doing more tests to determine which appliance in the home caused the blaze.

Officials identified those killed in the fire in the 8600 block of Leslie Avenue as 11-year-old Daijah Prince, 8-year-old Tania Monae Jeanita Price, 4-year-old Patrice Price and their father, 36-year-old Darrell Terrance Prince Jr. Tania's twin and the girls' 33-year-old mother survived the fire.

The mother and Tania's twin were hospitalized for smoke inhalation and non-life threatening injuries.

The fire started at about 4 a.m. early Thursday morning and officials estimate total loss is about $100,000.