1. Ron Paul on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno
"Government shutdown. Is it going to happen?" asks Leno. "I don't believe so," Paul replies. "People want it open and they want their goodies."
2. Former President George W. Bush talks about playing golf to raise money for wounded soldiers
... and defends President Obama's golf outings.
3. Busted: Homeowner catches a police officer kicking down his Second Amendment sign
"I was beyond disappointed," he says.
4. Video of the first unmanned flight of a F-16 fighter jet
Yes, the plane does barrel rolls with an empty cockpit.
5. Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, wants to be a pirate
During the Sen. Ted Cruz marathon speech on Obamacare, Lee explained that he always wanted to be a pirate. Click here for more Ted Cruz highlights from the speech.