Conservative radio host Mark Levin proposed Fox News' Sean Hannity should look into suing Media Matters for how the progressive organization has gone after his show and audience.

"If I were Sean Hannity ... I would give very serious consideration to suing Media Matters, its board, and its officers, as well as any other entity involved in the organized effort to boycott his TV show, including media outlets contacting his advertisers in a thinly veiled boycott tactic, for the purposeful tortious interference with his employment contract with Fox News and his business relationships with his various advertisers," Levin wrote in a Facebook post Thursday.

On Tuesday, Hannity told viewers that there is an effort to "silence" him from making certain comments on air.

"As for my job here at the Fox News Channel — there is an effort now abound to silence me," Hannity said. "That is what we have called on this program as liberal fascism. Attack, boycott, all in an effort to silence conservatives. I serve at the pleasure of the Fox News Channel. I'm here to do my job every night."

Earlier in the program, Hannity announced he would no longer be discussing the murder of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich as a result of speaking with the man's family.

"I promise you, I am not going to stop doing my job. To the extent of my ability, I am not going to stop trying to find the truth. That's what we do here every single day. That effort is not stopping in any way, shape, matter or form. I am continuing the work that I promise to do every day for you and at the proper time, we shall continue and talk a lot more," Hannity said.

Over the past week, Hannity has pushed unproven stories about Rich's death. A Fox News report from last week stated Rich had sent 44,000 DNC emails to WikiLeaks, hinting that he may have been murdered because of the leak. Fox News issued a retraction to the story on Tuesday, but Hannity had said he would push on in his fact-finding mission only to rescind it later in his show.