- President Obama played SIX rounds of golf with TWELVE different partners, spending TWENTY-SEVEN and a HALF hours on THREE different courses.
- He made FIVE outings to local restaurants, including TWO dinners with friends, ONE intimate night out with the first lady, ONE family dinner and ONE run for fried-food pick up.
- He made FOUR different visits to friends’ homes nearby.
- He made ONE on-camera statement to the press on the crisis in Egypt and his administration’s response.
- And he played ONE game of basketball with friends, went for ONE family bike ride, and soaked up some sun during ONE family trip to a local beach.