With Baltimore traveling to Denver on Saturday, the Ravens are counting on a history of road success in the playoffs; they have won seven of 12 games. Here are five of the Ravens' most memorable road wins:
5. Ravens 27, Dolphins 9 (Jan. 4, 2009) » Ed Reed accounted for half of Baltimore's four interceptions of Chad Pennington, returning one 64 yards for a touchdown. The Ravens' run defense also dominated, stuffing Ronnie Brown (12 carries, 19 yards).
4. Ravens 13, Titans 10 (Jan. 10, 2009) » Wild-card Baltimore won the turnover battle 3-0, and 40-year-old Matt Stover kicked a 43-yard field goal with 53 seconds left to send the Ravens to the AFC title game at Pittsburgh.
3. Ravens 16, Raiders 3 (Jan. ?14, 2001) » In the conference championship game, Shannon Sharpe's 96-yard touchdown reception from Trent Dilfer was the game's lone touchdown. On defense, Duane Starks picked off two passes and Jamie Sharper had one along with a pair of sacks.
2. Ravens 23, Titans 10 (Jan. 7, 2001) » In the fourth quarter, Anthony Mitchell's 90-yard return of a blocked field goal and Ray Lewis' 50-yard interception return were the difference as Baltimore toppled the defending AFC champions.
1. Ravens 33, Patriots 14 (Jan. ?10, 2010) » Ray Rice sprinted 83 yards on the first snap, and wild-card Baltimore forced three turnovers from Tom Brady in the first period, taking a 24-0 lead before the game was 14 minutes old. It was the first playoff loss at Gillette Stadium for New England.
- Kevin Dunleavy