"I'm just so thrilled I have dental."
- Best Supporting Actress winner Anne Hathaway, after accepting her Screen Actors Guild Award for her role in "Les Miserables"
"Just tape 'The Big Bang Theory' for once, for crying out loud."
- Best Supporting Comedy actress winner Tina Fey, whose show "30 Rock" is ending its run this week and is going up against a show more popular in the ratings
"Aren't we lucky that we found a line of work that doesn't require growing up?"
- Screen Actors Guild Lifetime Achievement Award recipient Dick Van Dyke, who received a lengthy standing ovation from his fellow actors
"You can probably tell from my public speaking that I haven't gotten that much advice. I'm still waiting to get a couple tips on how to shut up."
- Best Actress winner Jennifer Lawrence, joking backstage with reporters
"Oh, and my husband and my baby!"
- Best Actress in a Drama Series winner Claire Danes, who shouted thanks to her family after her acceptance speech appeared to be over