The network behind the real-time political reality series "The Circus" said Saturday it would consider renewing the show for another season without co-host Mark Halperin, who was accused of sexual harassment by multiple women earlier this week.

"Should The Circus move forward with another season, Mark Halperin will not be a part of it," Showtime told CNN in a statement.

Showtime denied being aware of any sexual misconduct by Halperin in an earlier statement about his time spent hosting the series, which aired weekly during the 2016 presidential election.

"During Mark's time working with us, we have not seen nor have there been allegations of any untoward behavior," the network said Thursday. "We are aware of these reports and will continue to evaluate all options should we decide to move forward with another season of The Circus."

Nearly a dozen women have accused Halperin of engaging in inappropriate behavior during his time as political director of ABC News and on the campaign trail in recent years.

Three of those women – Dianna Goldberg, Lara Setrakian, and Emily Miller – have gone on the record with their claims.

A frequent guest on MSNBC's "Morning Joe," Halperin was removed from air last week after CNN broke the story about his alleged sexual misconduct. He has since lost deals with HBO and Penguin Press.