Bill O'Reilly will not be returning to TV full-time, at least for Sinclair Broadcast Group stations, according to a report.

"We get approached by people all the time, which is probably where these reports were coming from," Sinclair CEO Chris Ripley said Wednesday morning on a company earnings call, according to the Hollywood Reporter. "He did approach us. We do not have any interest in hiring him."

There had been rumors that O'Reilly was talking about a potential job with Sinclair, the largest group of TV stations in the U.S., known for producing right-leaning content.

Reached by the Washington Examiner, a representative for O'Reilly declined to comment.

O'Reilly, formerly of Fox News and once the highest rated anchor in cable news, has faced a series of reports on his multi-million dollar settlements with multiple women over sexual harassment allegations.

The talent agency William Morris Endeavor, which handles O'Reilly's many book deals, also said last week it would no longer represent him.