This just in
"I think the delusion is often very deep."
- "House of Cards" actor Kevin Spacey on members of Congress
“The naiveté of Barack Obama and John Kerry is stunning.”
- Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., on the White House response to the turmoil in Ukraine
"Rome wasn't unbuilt in a day, either."
- Gov. Chris Christie, R-N.J., after someone recognizes his weight loss
"I think for her, her connection, her longevity connected to Washington, more than anything, is going to be a huge liability for her."
- Gov. Scott Walker, R-Wis., on Hillary Clinton
"Ted Cruz represents the element of the Republican Party that’s trying to hasten the apocalypse."
- Rep. Alan Grayson, D-Fla.
"I’ve got to tell you, listen, I’m, I’m not cool enough to hang out with any rock stars. Jay-Z doesn’t come over to my house. I don’t hang out with Ted Nugent.”
- Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas
“A lot of people ask me, you know, do I miss much about being president. The answer’s really no. I mean I miss the people I served with. I miss Air Force One. In eight years, they never lost my baggage.”
- Former President George W. Bush