Less than a week after Fox News announced it would be parting ways with Bill O'Reilly following a sexual harassment controversy, the former host plans to return with a podcast starting Monday.

Front and center on O'Reilly's website Saturday was a banner promoting the podcast, set for 7 p.m. ET: "Monday. The no spin news returns." During O'Reilly's highly successful run as host of "The O'Reilly Factor," he typically would begin each episode telling viewers: "You are about to enter the No Spin Zone."

O'Reilly was ousted from Fox News on Wednesday. Speculation had been swirling that O'Reilly would be let go for some time after an investigation by the New York Times a couple weeks ago found either O'Reilly or Fox News' parent company, 21st Century Fox, paid five women a total of $13 million in exchange for agreeing to not pursue litigation or speak about their accusations of sexual harassment or other types of inappropriate behavior. The women, not identified in the report, either worked for O'Reilly or appeared on his show. The accusations date at least as far back as 2002.

O'Reilly had been on vacation in Italy, where he met Pope Francis, when the announcement came. He will receive a payout of up to $25 million in his sudden departure from Fox News, according to a report.

He released a statement Wednesday praising Fox News, but said it was "tremendously disheartening" to be leaving "due to completely unfounded claims."

Though Fox News removed O'Reilly's name from the name of the show after he was dismissed, the final episode of "The Factor" aired on Friday.

"In the Back of the Book segment tonight, we have come to the last line of the last page of this book," said Fox News'Greg Gutfield. "As most of you know, this is the final 'Factor.' It has been an honor to sit in this chair over the years of filling in for Bill O'Reilly and to being a guest for the most influential television news program in history. But as the curtain comes down on this show, another one will be raised on a new era."