White House counselor Kellyanne Conway encouraged Hillary Clinton to give her a call at the White House so they can team up to help victims of sexual assault in the aftermath of the Harvey Weinstein sexual assault scandal.

"She spent a month this time last year talking about an audio tape from 11 years earlier where a statement was made by the now-president of the United States," Conway told Fox News host Bill Hemmer on Wednesday morning.

"What has she done privately in her private life? She is on a book tour talking about herself and the campaign she lost. She is not talking about women's empowerment. She is not trying to help victims of sexual assault. I welcome that. She can call me at the White House today. She knows the number. She was the first lady for eight years, and work in a bipartisan fashion on sexual assault," Conway added.

Clinton, who lost the 2016 election to President Trump, on Tuesday issued a statement that said she was "shocked and appalled" by accusations of sexual harassment, assault, and rape against Weinstein from 17 accusers.

"I was shocked and appalled by the revelations about Harvey Weinstein," Clinton said in a statement. "The behavior described by women coming forward cannot be tolerated."

Clinton did not state whether she would return or donate money Weinstein has given to her and husband's political and foundational operations, unlike other Democrats who have done so.

Weinstein gave hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Clinton Foundation, as well as Clinton's 2008 and 2016 presidential campaigns.

"On this, I felt like a woman who ran to be commander-in-chief and president of the United States - the first one ever - who talks about women's empowerment took an awfully long time to give support to those women who were coming forward and has still as far as we know kept the money - kept the dirty money that dirty Harvey has given her in her campaign," Conway said.

Conway added she will not be content if Clinton gives back the money she received from Weinstein.