Scoop: Gisele says she feels Tom’s son is her own

Gisele Bundchen wasn’t too thrilled when she found out her boyfriend was having a baby — with his former girlfriend. But now that she’s Mrs. Tom Brady, the supermodel says she loves his son, John, as if he were her own.

“I understand that he has a mom, and I respect that,” Gisele tells Vanity Fair of her football hunk’s child with Bridget Moynahan. “But to me, it’s not like because somebody else delivered him, that’s not my child — I feel it is, 100 percent.” (All the love and none of the stretch marks — bonus!)

However, the news that the quarterback’s ex was expecting, just a few months into the relationship, “was definitely a surprise for both of us,” the Brazilian bombshell admits. “In the beginning, you’re living this romantic fantasy; you’re thinking this can’t be true, it’s so good! And then, whoops — wake-up call!”

We’re guessing that Bridget will appreciate these remarks about as much as Jennifer Aniston enjoyed Angelina Jolie’s Vogue interview.

Have Mercy?

After traveling halfway around the world to seek a controversial adoption, Madonna must wait a little longer to find out whether she can call Mercy James, 3, her daughter. And if a chorus of critics have their way, the pop icon will be thwarted in her bid to take the tot.

Her Madgesty appeared in a Malawi court on Monday to testify that she is a “deeply loving mother,” the U.K.’s Sun reports.

But just as an outcry greeted her adoption of Malawi boy David Banda, human rights groups have protested that taking a child from her homeland would be wrong. Madonna is accused of having used her financial clout to circumvent Malawi’s adoption policy, which typically frowns upon single parents.

And though Mercy’s mother is deceased, her grandmother says she’ll fight to keep her. “Why doesn’t this singer pick other children?” fumed Lucy Chekechiwa to the Sun. “It is stealing. I want to go to court. I won’t let her go.”

Don’t worry, Madge — something tells us your donations to Malawi charities will help the judge overlook any concerns. But just in case it doesn’t work out with Mercy, we wouldn’t mind if you adopted us!

Reality Check

On Monday, Scoop! told you about how reality “star” Frankie Delgado denied rumors that he’s dating Rihanna. What the “Bromance” second banana didn’t mention is whether he started those rumors himself.

According to the New York Post, Frankie manipulated his way into the R&B singer’s company, in a sleazy attempt to scrounge up publicity.

A source said the wannabe-celeb is “using her to try and get press on himself. He got her to come to [nightclub] Le Deux and then sold her out so he could see his name in print. He even told people she was dancing on tables — which is wrong.”

We’re starting to think that maybe Rihanna doesn’t have the best judgment when it comes to men.

Hotel Tryst?

Romance rumors are flying about a rather unexpected pair: Sean Penn and Natalie Portman. The 48-year-old actor —who reconciled with longtime wife Robin Wright Penn last year after a brief separation — dined with the 27-year-old actress at L.A.’s Sunset Tower Hotel’s Tower Bar on March 17. And an onlooker claims to Star to have caught them in a clinch afterward.

“They went to a bank of elevators that only goes to the spa or to private rooms,” the spy tells the tabloid. “They came back about 45 minutes later, and that’s when I saw them making out.”

“There’s a door outside of the hotel’s Tower Bar that has a bridge to the terrace, so it’s semi-private,” relays the gawker. “I used that path to get to the restroom, and when I came back, I had to go through some curtains — and that’s when I interrupted Sean and Natalie! When they saw me, they were startled and quickly composed themselves.”

Hmmm … If they were really up to hotel hanky-panky, couldn’t they have just, well, gotten a room?

Kitty Raymond is an entertainment writer and astrologer. She welcomes feedback at [email protected].

 

Related Content